AU Forms

Rules and Regulations

Below are links to various forms available to AU members. The Board Action Request (BAR) is a form that is used to submit recommendations or requests to change policies, race rules, by-laws, etc. The Band Order and Diploma Order forms are used to order supplies. Please check deadlines. An Infraction form is used when filing a complaint. The Membership Feedback form is important to us so that we might better serve AU members.

If questions regarding any of these forms, please call the national office (405-848-5801).

Board Action Request Form


Member Feedback

Ownership Transfer

Charter Application For Concourses

Charter Application For Combines

New Club Charter